BetaJoint provides a new approach to joint armouring for internal concrete floors. Made with fewer raw materials than traditional armoured joints, BetaJoint is lighter, yet remarkably robust.
- Strong, durable joint arris protection.
- Unique grid-cut face (patent applied for) securely anchors the joint into the concrete along the whole length.
- Can be cut at any point without compromising strength.
- Radiused edges on the top inside corners reduce damage to forklift wheels.
- The sharp edge on the inside top face of each hole helps ensure a neat finish when trowelling-in.
- Compatible with a choice of TD plate dowels.
- A choice of straightforward installation methods.
- Available in galvanised steel as standard.
- Suitable for internal applications, particularly light manufacturing, pedestrian areas, general warehousing and distribution.
- Galvanised steel option suitable for external use.
- Ideal for free movement areas.
- Suitable for use with most vehicle types.
Download our specification sheet for full information.
All our products comply with the Construction Products Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011), and hold appropriate CE marking.