Eclipse is a tough, hard-working armoured joint for heavy-duty applications. The high-tensile steel triangular section reinforces the top edge of the joint, giving extra support where vehicle wheels impact – so the joint can withstand heavy and persistent traffic. The twin full-height divider plates, specially shaped at the dowel point, add to its strength and rigidity. Galvanised as standard, Eclipse is an attractive, versatile and economical alternative to a traditional-style armoured joint.
- Strong, durable joint arris protection, with added reinforcement for trouble-free installation.
- Robust design. Twin full-height divider plates give strength and rigidity, for straighter, truer joints.
- Shaped divider plate at the dowel point, for even more rigidity!
- Unique grid-cut face (patent pending) securely anchors the joint into the concrete along the whole length.
- Can be cut at any point without compromising strength.
- Concrete ties at both top and bottom give exceptional anchoring into the concrete and resistance to torsion.
- Radiused edges (on the top inside corners) reduce damage to forklift wheels.
- The sharp edge on the inside top face of each hole helps ensure a neat finish when trowelling-in.
- Compatible with a choice of TD plate dowels.
- A choice of straightforward installation methods. Eclipse is optimised for use with AlphaFix.
- Supplied in galvanised steel as standard – a durable finish for internal and external applications.
- Supplied in 2.4m lengths as standard. This makes joints easier to lift, and improves the accuracy of the installation. When delivered, pallets are more stable and easier to manoeuvre.
- A versatile choice, suitable for use on all floors as an alternative to traditional-style heavy duty armoured joints.
- Ideal for internal heavy duty applications, such as distribution centres, general warehousing, retail warehouses, manufacturing, food manufacturing, and industrial premises.
- Galvanised steel as standard – suitable for external use.
- Ideal for free movement areas, but also suitable for most other areas
- Suitable for use with most vehicle types.
Download our specification sheet for full information.
All our products comply with the Construction Products Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011), and hold appropriate CE marking.